Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Holy Moly Spicy Chipotle Dressing
If you’re worried that this might be too hot for you, blend up all the ingredients except the chipotle powder; then add it little by little, tasting as you go, until you find the right amount of spiciness.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time11 mins
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened soy milk or other non-dairy milk
- 4 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 of 1 medjool date pitted (or a pinch of sweetener of choice)
- 1 clove small garlic
- 1 teaspoon white miso or salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon tomato powder or 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or chipotle chiles in adobo or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- additional milk or water as needed
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Let it sit for a minute and then check the thickness. However thick it is now, it will be much thicker after refrigerating, so add more non-dairy milk or water to thin it, if necessary.
Pour into a bottle or jar and refrigerate to thicken and allow flavors to develop.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.2g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 45.8mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 2.5g