Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Broccoli Slaw with Pineapple Curry Dressing
Crunchy, spicy, nutty, and sweet, this light broccoli slaw salad takes minutes to make and contains less than 70 calories per serving.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 8-10 ounces broccoli slaw about 4 large broccoli stalks and 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon mild curry powder see notes
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 drops monkfruit sweetener or other sweetener to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced grapes or chopped pineapple
- roasted peanuts for garnish optional
Place the broccoli slaw into a serving bowl.
Put the peanut butter into a small bowl and whisk in the pineapple juice. Add the vinegar, curry powder, and red pepper flakes. Check the flavor and add stevia or other sweetener to taste. Pour over broccoli slaw and mix well.
Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow flavors to develop. Stir in grapes or pineapple just before serving, garnished with a sprinkling of roasted peanuts, if desired.
A quality curry powder, such as Maharajah, will provide the best flavor.
One serving is 1 point on Weight Watchers Freestyle program.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.6g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 2.3g | Sodium: 31.6mg | Sugar: 4.8g