Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Use more or less jalapeño pepper to make this salsa as mild or as spicy as you like.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 peach
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 seeded and minced jalapeño pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Put blueberries in food processor. Pulse 4-5 times until berries are coarsely chopped. (Some berries will remain whole; do not over-chop.) Cut peach into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine berries and peach in a medium-sized bowl with remaining ingredients. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 41kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.6g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Sodium: 61mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 6g