Valentine’s Day is coming up, and I thought it’d be fun to celebrate the occasion with a repeat of last year’s Vegetable Love food blogging event.
Last year I asked food bloggers to post their most romantic, most seductive vegetable recipes…something suitable for a cozy dinner by candlelight…something that says “I love you, and I don’t want to see you keel over with a heart attack!” Yes, these enticing, aphrodisiacal dishes should also be healthy–specifically, vegan and low in fat (kind of like this blog).
The rules are these:
- Recipes must center around one or more vegetables and be vegan and low in fat.
- Your recipe must be posted to your blog by midnight Eastern time on Sunday, February 10. Only one recipe per contestant, please.
- In your post, mention “Vegetable Love” and link back to this post (https://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2008/02/vegetable-love-2008.html). You may use the logo above if you like. (Please copy it and upload it to your blog.)
- After you post your entry, email me. Please include the link to your post, along with your name, the name of your blog, your recipe’s name, and (optional) a photo no more than 300 pixels wide.
- [Edited 2/5] I would prefer that all entries be new and posted specifically for this event; however, since I didn’t say that originally, this isn’t an absolute rule.
Now, here’s the fun part: This year, there’s a prize! On Monday morning, I will post a round-up of all the recipes. Readers will then have 24 hours to vote for their favorite recipe. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, February 12, and will receive a copy of Vegan Express, the new cookbook by Nava Atlas that’s being released that day.
I can’t wait to see all the entries. Happy cooking!